Welcome to UnikTand. We will do our best to make your visit as relaxed and positive as possible.
At the first visit, we will take the necessary time to make a thorough examination and finish of by cleaning your teeth. If you need further treatment, e.g. caries, we will together make a treatment plan and inform you how much it will cost.
Please fill in your contact details and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Checklist for your first visit
- Bring your yellow CPR card (sygesikringsbevis), if you have one
- Come 10 min before, so that you have time to fill in the health record
- Remember to tell us if you are scared. We will then be able to better help you
- The bill is settled after each visit – cash or card
- Remember to cancel, if you cannot attend your appointment.
If you cannot attend your appointment, please call us and cancel, so that another patient can get the timeslot. If you do not show up to an appointment and you have not cancelled at least the day before (before 12.00 hours) you will be charged a fee of 255 kr. This fee is set by public health insurance (Den Offentlige Sygesikring). In cases, when more than 30 min were reserved for you, an additional fee will be charged. Write us to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 38190606.